02-17-2011, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2011 05:03 PM by admin.)
Welcome to the first release candidate for phpMyAdmin 3.4.9, a bugfix release
with minor security corrections.
Official Download Links:
Stable: phpMyAdmin 3.4.8
Version compatible with PHP 5.2 and MySQL 5. Currently recommended version.
Released On: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 17:22:40 GMT
Size: 2.5~5.6 MB
Unstable: phpMyAdmin 3.4.9-rc1
Version compatible with PHP 5.2 and MySQL 5. First release candidate.
Released On: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 16:49:01 GMT
Size: 2.5~5.6 MB
18.104.22.168 (not yet released)
- bug #3442028  Inline editing enum fields with null shows no dropdown
- bug #3442004 [interface] DB suggestion not correct for user with underscore
- bug #3438420 [core] Magic quotes removed in PHP 5.4
- bug #3398788 [session] No feedback when result is empty (signon auth_type)
- bug #3384035 [display] Problems regarding ShowTooltipAliasTB
- bug #3306875  Can't rename a database that contains views
- bug #3452506  Unable to move tables with triggers
- bug #3449659 [navi] Fast filter broken with table tree
- bug #3448485 [GUI] Firefox favicon frameset regression
- [core] Better compatibility with mysql extension
- [security] Self-XSS on export options (export server/database/table), see PMASA-2011-20
- [security] Self-XSS in setup (host parameter), see PMASA-2011-19
phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL. The most frequently used operations are supported by the user interface (managing databases, tables, fields, relations, indexes, users, permissions, etc), while you still have the ability to directly execute any SQL statement.
phpMyAdmin bookphpMyAdmin bookphpMyAdmin bookphpMyAdmin book
phpMyAdmin comes with a wide range of documentation and users are welcome to update our wiki pages to share ideas and howtos for various operations. The phpMyAdmin team will try to help you if you face any problem, you can use variety of support channels to get help.
phpMyAdmin is also very deeply documented in a book written by one of developers – Mastering phpMyAdmin for Effective MySQL Management, which is available in English, Czech, German and Spanish.
To ease usage to a wide range of people, phpMyAdmin is translated into 62 languages and supports both LTR and RTL languages.
Since version 3.0.0, phpMyAdmin joined the GoPHP5 initiative and dropped compatibility code for older PHP and MySQL versions; version 3 and later requires at least PHP 5.2 and MySQL 5. To use with older PHP or MySQL versions, use the older (but still maintained) branch of 2.x releases, which you can find on the download page.
phpMyAdmin has won several awards. Among others, it was chosen as the best PHP application in various awards and every year wins the SourceForge.net Community Choice Awards as "Best Tool or Utility for SysAdmins".
phpMyAdmin is a more than ten years old project with stable and flexible code base, to find out more about the project and its history see separate page.
License: phpMyAdmin is released under GNU General Public License, version 2.
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)